These materials have been developed by End Slavery Tennessee and/or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NetSmartz) to provide a framework for discussing safe online behavior, appropriate friendships, displays of affection, and signs and signals of abuse or exploitation.
- What's Included & Course Structure
- Navigating This Course
- Classroom PowerPoint Download
- What is Trafficking?
- Labor Trafficking
- Community Impact
- Signs and Symptoms of Trafficking
- Olivia's Story - Animated Case Study
- Talking to People You Don't Know Online
- Keeping Your Personal Information Private
- Be Careful About What You Post
- Running Away Doesn't Solve Anything